- This event has passed.
Free Hearing Test
November 11 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Your local Sam’s Club® Hearing Aid Center will be holding an Open House Event on 11/11/17. This is an absolutely FREE event that is open to both Sam’s Club members and non-members. Event attendees will be able to receive FREE hearing tests and consultations, FREE demonstrations of our premium digital hearing aids, a FREE look inside your ear with our video otoscope and more.
According to a Johns Hopkins Medicine study, roughly 20% of Americans have some form of a hearing loss and that number jumps up to 33% at age 65 and older. Curious if you have a hearing problem? You may if any of the following apply to you:
• Others ask you to turn the television down
• You ask others to repeat themselves
• Background noise makes it hard for you to follow conversations in noisy places
• You have trouble communicating on the telephone
• You have worked in a loud environment
• You have any of the following medical issues: diabetes; heart, kidney, thyroid disease; depression; memory problems
If you suspect that you, or a loved one, has a hearing loss make an appointment today to reserve a spot at our Open House to be tested by one of our licensed specialists.
You can call us directly at (207) 561- 6213 or visit schedule.lucidhearing.com to schedule an appointment online.