- This event has passed.
Free Hearing Test
November 11, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Your local Sam’s Club® Hearing Aid Center will be holding an Open House Event on 11/11/17. This is an absolutely FREE event that is open to both Sam’s Club members and non-members. Event attendees will be able to receive FREE hearing tests and consultations, FREE demonstrations of our premium digital hearing aids, a FREE look inside your ear with our video otoscope and more.
According to a Johns Hopkins Medicine study, roughly 20% of Americans have some form of a hearing loss and that number jumps up to 33% at age 65 and older. Curious if you have a hearing problem? You may if any of the following apply to you:
• Others ask you to turn the television down
• You ask others to repeat themselves
• Background noise makes it hard for you to follow conversations in noisy places
• You have trouble communicating on the telephone
• You have worked in a loud environment
• You have any of the following medical issues: diabetes; heart, kidney, thyroid disease; depression; memory problems
If you suspect that you, or a loved one, has a hearing loss make an appointment today to reserve a spot at our Open House to be tested by one of our licensed specialists.
You can call us directly at (207) 561- 6213 or visit schedule.lucidhearing.com to schedule an appointment online.
What’s funny about this egg is that you may see it and have no idea there is a virtual egg hunt going on. That’s because our calendar is used on other sites. Like the Bangor Region Chamber of Commerce. So if you’re confused check out bangorbuzz.com. If you are here because of a clue. You should still go to bangorbuzz.com. We like to hide them in plain sight.